- PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 Interface Speed and Capacity. Capacities up to 1TB to 2TB.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor for Design Flexibility. Designed for desktops and laptops. 96-Layer, QLC, 3D NAND.
- Performance: Sequential Read (up to) 2000 MB/s, Random Read (8GB Span): Up to 160,000 IOPS. Sequential Write (up to) 1925 MB/s Random Write (8GB Span): Up to 250,000 IOPS.
- PCIe Performance and High Capacity – With up to 2TB capacity on a single drive, the Intel SSD 665p Series offers great value for everyday computing and mainstream gaming and content creation. The thin M.2 80mm form factor, perfect for notebooks, desktops and mobile devices, is powered by Intel’s innovative QLC technology.
- Intel QLC Technology Leadership – Intel QLC Technology offers performance, high capacities, quality, and reliability. The innovative floating gate architecture has tight, symmetrical layers and no cell overhead.