Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to CJP APPRAISAL COMPANY, LLC via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations, and secondary legislation;|
|CJP APPRAISAL COMPANY, LLC, |
we or us
|CJP APPRAISAL COMPANY, LLC, a company incorporated in with registered number whose registered office is at 234 RANCH ROAD, FAIRMONT, WV, 26554, United States, USA, 26554;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by CJP APPRAISAL COMPANY, LLC and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to CJP APPRAISAL COMPANY, LLC and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, http://jamsoe.com/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, CJP APPRAISAL COMPANY, LLC is the “data controller”. This means that CJP APPRAISAL COMPANY, LLC determines the purposes for which and how your data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you;
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- CJP APPRAISAL COMPANY, LLC will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail, or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation and includes your IP address, the date, times and website visiting frequency, and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
- For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent that applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
- if you are not satisfied with our marketing approach, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – Verify data when registering an account.;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: [email protected]
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications. Please be aware we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority towards your complaint.
- The data we hold about you must be accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes in business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact CJP APPRAISAL COMPANY, LLC by email at [email protected].